If you are a tea lover, you must love a warm cup of traditional chai. Vanilla chai with heavy milk and honey is honestly happiness in a cup. The aroma, and flavor are so good that I had to try the chai cheesecake recipe myself.
Chai is a mixture of aromatic herbs and spices. It is very aromatic and is served with milk and sugar. Chai is more than your traditional black tea. It is a combination of cinnamon, cardamon, cloves, and other aromatic herbs.
Chai latter is a popular drink in Starbucks, especially in the autumn season as the spices are really warm, and it goes with the aesthetics of the season. Who knew you could make cheesecake from it as well?
This Christmas, you can ditch the pumpkin, and make chai cheesecake instead. Its something different that I’m sure your family and friends will enjoy.
Chai cheesecake has all the flavors of the autumn with more spices compared to a pumpkin pie. The cheesecake alone is a perfect dessert packed with aroma and flavor. However, you can serve it with caramel syrup or any other topping of your choice.
Serve it with a cup of hot chai or coffee – sit back and enjoy the burst of flavor with every bit of the cake.
Best Cheesecake Topping Ideas
For this chai cheesecake, you can serve it with vanilla whipping cream and a bit of Graham crackers crumbs. However, if fancy something more, here are a few cheesecake topping ideas:
- Chocolate ganache: Everything tastes better with chocolate. The chai spices will complement a chocolate topping in the form of a thick ganache. If the cheesecake is too sweet to your liking, you can make the ganache with dark chocolate.
- Chocolate shavings: Just shave your favorite chocolate on top of the cheesecake. You can use white, dark, or milk chocolate for this.
- Caramel: My favorite topping for chai-flavored cheesecake is caramel, because it complements the spices. I love the smooth and silky sauce on the cheesecake. I prefer to use salted caramel as it balances the taste.
- Crushed health bars: If you have candy or protein bars, you can crush them and add it to the cheesecake. They have toffee, almonds, and chocolate which will complement the flavor of chai.
- Peanut butter sauce: Another great topping is peanut butter sauce. Just combine peanut butter with maple syrup, and microwave for 30-40 seconds. You can also use Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Chai Cheesecake Recipe
Chai-flavored creamy cheesecake is a perfect dessert for lunchtime with fresh whipped cream on top, a dash of your favorite sauce, and a melt-in-your-mouth cookie base.
⏱ Prep Time: 30 minutes | 🔥 Cook Time: 1 hour | 🍽 Serving: 8-10 slices Chai Spice Mixture Crust Cheesecake Filling
⏱ Prep Time: 30 minutes | 🔥 Cook Time: 1 hour | 🍽 Serving: 8-10 slices
Chai Spice Mixture