These mango macarons are loaded with real mango flavor. They’re filled with buttercream made with delicious fruit paste for a true mango taste.
This mango macaron recipe yields crispy shells with a pillowy sweet mango purree and buttercream filling that melts in your mouth.
I am a great fan of macarons as they are easy to make and you can fill them with whatever you are craving or add as many flavors as you want. I have tried making different fruit-flavored macarons, and mango macarons are definitely my favorite ones, especially in the summer.
Most people shy away from making macarons at home because they feel like it’s too much work. But in reality, once you have tried this recipe, you will realize that it takes much less time as compared to other intricate desserts.
You can make them in. a large batch and store them in the refrigerator for over a week in an airtight container, and have delicious mangoey delights ready for snacks or afternoon tea.
Mango Macaron Recipe Card
Follow this simple recipe to make mango macarons with a few ingredients only.
Other Recipes to Try
- Sourdough French Toast
- Monkey Bread
- Churro Bundt Cake
- Orange Macarons
- Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats
- Use a macaron mat to pipe the macaron mixture on the baking tray, it will make sure all shells are the same in shape.
- Make sure the meringue is deep in color because once you bake it, the color will fade a lot.
- I recommend using gel food coloring as it does not change the texture of the macaron meringue. You can also use powdered food coloring, but avoid using water-based colors.
- Egg whites need to be at room temperature.
- When you piped the macarons on the baking tray, it is very important to rest them for 20-30 minutes. It allows the outside to dry, making a shell, while the inside remains soft.
- Don’t overbake macarons as they will become chewy.
If you have never tried making macarons before, this mango macaron recipe is a must-try. Not only is it very easy, but it only requires a few ingredients. Once you have the shells ready, you can fill macarons with any filling you want like buttercream, chocolate ganache, or mango marmalade.